Getting back on point, here are some excerpts from the eBay auction page:
"I will briefly mention the manner in which I compiled a list of genuine friends for each persona.
Step 1: Develop a persona with an intense interest on specific subjects/topics
Step 2: Integrate that individual into communities/forums based on their interests
Step 3: Stimulate conversation inside communities/forums and interact with other users
Step 4: Establish the persona inside the communities/forums
Step 5: Begin to add friends organically"
"The ten profiles I have are as follows, and can be sold separately if requested:
- Samantha (age 19) – loves music, makes art, and enjoys the outdoors
- John (age 35) – health purist, into yoga, active runner, amateur cyclists, and into healthy eating.
- David (age 23) – Computer programmer, big gamer, into the latest gadgets, and is a blogger
- Michael (age 42) – Intellectual, reads books, enjoys poetry, has a weakness for fast food, and loves his two kids
- Carrie (age 26) – Fashionista, craves gossip magazines, doodles potential outfits, and follows celebrity developments
- Erik (age 29) – Big beer drinker, watches a ton of sports, likes sports cars, and likes to cook
- Holly (age 18) – Big into volunteering, loves reading, loves school, and interested in travelling abroad
- Peter (age 19) – Athlete, big into college life, likes drama and mystery movies, and can’t live without mac and cheese
- Shannon (age 33) – Design aficionado, into exploring a city’s culture, active artist, and
is latched onto her iPhone
- Kristin (age 40) – Live at home mom, loves cooking for her family, wishes she had a new car, wants a vacation to the beach, and is really into gardening"
"Under the right conditions and for a fair price you will receive full control of these personas, as well as associated emails."
Come to think about it, isn't this (in a roundabout way) what unscrupulous recruiters do when they market a fake candidate with a fake resume into clients with the hopes of achieving a job order or search agreement? Hmmmmm.
Yes, it's becoming a crazy social media maze out there :)
LG & Associates Search / Talent Strategy